Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Best recipe ever. My husband eats the whole batch before the day goes by.
- 500 ml brown sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 200 ml oil (canola works well)
- 10 ml vanilla
- 200 ml flour
- 200 ml cocoa
- 4 ml baking powder
- Grease a medium square cake pan; preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat together sugar, eggs and vanilla; add oil.
- Combine flour, cocoa and baking powder; stir into first mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until brownies are firm around the edges but soft and fudge-like at the centre. Cool before cutting.