Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Duncan Hines.
Make and share this Brownies 'n Cream Sandwich Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl.
- Stir until well blended and soft dough forms.
- Drop by level measuring tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 7-8 minutes or until cookies are set in center. Do Not Overbake.
- Cool 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.
- Cool completely before assembling.
- Spread frosting on half the cookies. Top each frosted cookie with another cookie.
- Gently press together.