I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Duncan Hines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Grease cookie sheet.
- 3Combine brownie mix, egg, water and oil in large bowl.
- 4Stir until well blended and soft dough forms.
- 5Drop by level measuring tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake at 375 for 7-8 minutes or until cookies are set in center. Do Not Overbake.
- 7Cool 1 minute before removing to cooling rack.
- 8Cool completely before assembling.
- 9Spread frosting on half the cookies. Top each frosted cookie with another cookie.
- 10Gently press together.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownies 'n Cream Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.6
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 141.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g