Recipe by internetnut
This came from Obesity Help. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 6 tablespoons margarine, plus 2 teaspoons
- 2 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup cake flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 7 x 11 biscuit pan or brownie pan with butter flavored spray.
- In large bowl combine butter, splenda, eggs with whisk. Stir in applesauce and vanilla.
- In small bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture and mix gently just to combine. Fold in walnuts. Spread in pan and bake on 350 degrees for 20-26 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool on wire rack!