be sure to include baking instructions on a gift tag with jar...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour and salt together.spoon into a wide mouth jar.
- 2Add 6 tbls of cocoa, wipe side of jar with paper towel --
- 3Layer brown sugar, pack snug --
- 4Add layers of 3/4 cup sugar,remaining cocoa and then remaining sugar.
- 5Pack down layer of nuts and top with chocolate chips.adding additional chocolate chips if space allows.
- 6Secure lid and attach instructions:.
- 8Combine brownie mix with 1/2 cup melted butter.
- 9Mix in1/2 tsps vanilla extract and 3 large beaten eggs --
- 10Spread mixture in a greased 9x9" pan.
- 11Bake at 350* for 35 minutes.
- 12Cool on wire rack and cut into squares.
- 13Makes 12 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownies in a Jar Gift Mix
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.9
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 140.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g