This is the only way I make brownies. You can tell by the title how I like them. I've done so much experimenting, and had so many disappointing results with other recipes that didn't deliver what they promised. This is a very simple method, from Baker's Chocolate, but I've made a few changes. If you like your brownies the way I do, you will not be disappointed. Very quick and easy to make, and hey, you only use one bowl! How great is that?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°, grease an 11x 7 pan.
- 2Melt the chocolate with the butter in a large microwave safe bowl on high for 2 minutes or until the butter is melted and then stir until all the chocolate is melted.
- 3Then add 2-3 tsp of instant coffee to it, and stir well.
- 4Add the sugar, stir, then the eggs& vanilla, stirring again.
- 5Add flour, then the nuts, if you're using them, stir until blended.
- 6Pour into prepared pan.
- 7Bake at 325°, for about 38-40 minutes.
- 8DO NOT OVERBAKE!
- 9The edges of the brownies should be pulling away from the side of the pan, but that's it.
- 10Just take them out of the oven.
- 11Don't bother too much with a tester, because you don't want it to come out clean, it should come out all messy and fudgy.
- 12But don't worry, they are cooked after this amount of time!
- 13Let them cool, and you will have rich, chocolatey, fudgy brownies that stay that way, and don't dry out.
- 14But I doubt they'll last that long, anyway.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownies--Fudgy, Rich and Moist
Serving Size: 1 (1101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4859.9
- Calories from Fat 2568
- Total Fat 285.4 g
- Saturated Fat 139.2 g
- Cholesterol 1000.5 mg
- Sodium 2139.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 567.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 34.9 g
- Sugars 409.1 g
- Protein 72.3 g