- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 78.07 ml cocoa (better quality = better result)
- 29.58 ml instant espresso (or instant coffee will do)
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml flour (add another 1/3 cup if you want the cakey)
- 236.59 ml nuts (pecan, walnut, peanuts...your choice or not...optional)
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all wet ingredients with a fork.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well with a fork.
- Place in an 8x8 pan. I use silicone so I don't have to prepare the pan. If you don't use silicone, prepare the pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.