Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Ever want something like brownies and have NO sugar or chocolate chips or bittersweet chocolate in the house? This will fit the bill
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa (better quality = better result)
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso (or instant coffee will do)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flour (add another 1/3 cup if you want the cakey)
- 1 cup nuts (pecan, walnut, peanuts...your choice or not...optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all wet ingredients with a fork.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well with a fork.
- Place in an 8x8 pan. I use silicone so I don't have to prepare the pan. If you don't use silicone, prepare the pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
Brownies from the panty??! I think you may need to correct your title!!