Recipe by Lynn Marshall
They can be gooie or cake like depending on how you mix them. By hand and they are gooie, with a mixer and they become cake like.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- put all ingredients into bowl and mix according to what kind of brownies you like.
- mix with a mixer if you like cake.
- mix by hand if you like gooie.
- i mix with mixer until just mixed to get a half and half brownie.
- place in a 13x9 pan sprayed with pam.
- bake for 30-35 minutes at 350degrees.
- cut and let cool if you can. Be careful you don't burn your mouth.