- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate and butter on stove till silky. DO NOT BURN!
- Place mixture in mixing bowl and beat for 1 minute. Add one at a time IN THIS ORDER: sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour. beat only enough to combine ingredients. Add nuts.
- Pour into a buttered 6 inch round cake pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before cutting into wedges.