Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super rich, made with chocolate chips and cocoa powder, so it' double the chocolate. Always enjoyed by everyone and Super easy to make!
- 236.59 ml butter
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 236.59 ml unsweetened cocoa
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml chocolate chips or 177.44 ml semisweet chocolate chunk
- preheat oven to 350.
- beat butter until it is creamy, add sugar then eggs, until blended.
- next add cocoa and vanilla, beat on low until blened.
- add flour slowly, beating well.
- stir in chocolate pieces.
- pour into well greases 13x9 pan bake at 350 for 30-35 min or until done.
I made these brownies on a cold snowy Saturday. What a perfect treat for the kids when they were done sled riding. We love dark chocolate and the texture was perfect, not too chewy and not too cake like. Thank you for sharing tis recipe!!!!!! I will definatly make these over and over again.
Holy smokes! These brownies are delicious! Only thing wrong when I made them was that I only made half a recipe and gave most of them away! :) They are very chocolatey and had great texture! I did make with real butter, which probably is what made the difference. (I rarely make things with real butter.) I did use milk chocolate chips since that's what I had open in the freezer. Yummy and easy to make. Made for I recommend tag game.
I'm not sure you can find a more dedicated chocoholic that the 2 of us here, & when we say that these brownies are right at the top of a chocoholic's dream list, believe it! That said, I also have to say that I did include 1/4 cup of milk chocolate chips along with the semisweet chocolate! Very, very tasty treats, these & thank you for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current round of Pick A Chef]