Recipe by fabulocity
Super rich, made with chocolate chips and cocoa powder, so it' double the chocolate. Always enjoyed by everyone and Super easy to make!
Top Review by kaungst12269_12150809
I made these brownies on a cold snowy Saturday. What a perfect treat for the kids when they were done sled riding. We love dark chocolate and the texture was perfect, not too chewy and not too cake like. Thank you for sharing tis recipe!!!!!! I will definatly make these over and over again.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips or 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- beat butter until it is creamy, add sugar then eggs, until blended.
- next add cocoa and vanilla, beat on low until blened.
- add flour slowly, beating well.
- stir in chocolate pieces.
- pour into well greases 13x9 pan bake at 350 for 30-35 min or until done.