Prep 35 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my recipe for brownies. I expect you like it... Brownies
- 150 g bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 50 g nuts, Chopped
- vanilla extract
- filter coffee (no more than 2 Tbsp)
- Preheat oven.
- It must be hot to begin the baking.
- Cut the chocolate and the butter into small pieces and put together in a pan.
- Cook until butter and chocolate are well melted and mixed (one or two minutes). Don't let the chocolate burn or it will become too much bitter! I suggest to use always wooden tablespoons, if possible. Add the two cups of sugar and let the preparation get cold.
- Incorporate the eggs, mixing very well after each one of them.
- Parfum with the vanilla, the rum and the coffee. Add the nuts and the flour, mixing always very well.
- Put this heavy cream into a rectangular bakery pan and bake it for approximately 30 minutes.
- Serve cold (room temperature). Serves: about 12 big brownies (for tea time) about 24 small ones (for coffee, after a meal).
These brownies are excellent! They are even better if you use a high quality chocolate such as Valrhona.
I use Starbuck Via (one packet) for the coffee and they turn out fantastic!
Someone posted a review under my name! I never made these no did I give them a poor rating, I am sure they are delicious. So sorry!