Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy scratch brownies. Dry ingredients can be mixed ahead and stored instead of a store mix. At time of baking add wet ingredients and ground flax seed.
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa (heaping)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground flax seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup safflower oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk or sift dry ingredients together.
- Add in flax seed, eggs, oil, and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8x8, 9x9 or 9x13 pan.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes.