Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick, easy and delicious brownies!
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9X9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat chocolate and butter over medium-high heat for two minutes or until melted.
- Mix sugar into chocolate until well blended. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour.
- Fold in nuts.
- Spread evenly into pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done. Do not overbake!
- Cool for 15 minutes in pan. Cut into squares and enjoy!