1 hr 15 mins
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". A microwave is needed to make the topping OR use your favorite chocolate sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
For Chocolate Drizzle
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon shortening (DO NOT SUBSTITUTE)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Grease 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
- 3Stir together brown sugar and butter in large bowl.
- 4Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- 5Add flour and salt, beating just until blended.
- 6Stir in chocolate, peanut butter and white chips.
- 7Spread batter into prepared pan.
- 8Bake 25-30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
- 10Place Drizzle ingredients in small microwave-safe bowl.
- 11Microwave at high for 30-60 seconds; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- 12Using the tines of a fork, drizzle Chocolate Chip Drizzle over bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 12.8 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g