Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". A microwave is needed to make the topping OR use your favorite chocolate sauce.
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
For Chocolate Drizzle
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon shortening (DO NOT SUBSTITUTE)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 15-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 1 inch jelly-roll pan.
- Stir together brown sugar and butter in large bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour and salt, beating just until blended.
- Stir in chocolate, peanut butter and white chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into bars.
- Place Drizzle ingredients in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at high for 30-60 seconds; stir until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Using the tines of a fork, drizzle Chocolate Chip Drizzle over bars.