Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
The All-American Dessert
- 10 graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Combine crackers and powder and set aside.
- Then beat your white sugar and powdered sugar into your egg yolks.
- Take your 2 egg whites and beat them until they’re stiff and then set them aside.
- Add your salt, vanilla, melted chocolate and nuts or coconut (optional) to the egg yolk mixture.
- Add cracker mixture, too, and then stir or fold in egg whites.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan greased or sprayed with low-cal cooking spray, like Pam.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes (allow it to cool before cutting).