Recipe by Amanda in Adelaide
The attraction for me with this recipe (besides the chocolate) is the simplicity! I found this on a site called SoMinty and the recipe is by David McIver.
Top Review by JoMamaOf2
Not the brownies I was excepting! Looked like way too much oil but before I decided to write a bad review; I did try them. AHHHHH, definitely could only be eaten by chocolate craved kids or over ice cream. Most likely will not make again but my kids sure loved them!
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter on a low heat.
- Once the butter is melted, take it off the heat.
- Add the sugar and cocoa and mix until smooth (I’m lazy, so I usually use an electric mixer for this).
- Add the eggs and flour gradually, continuing to mix as you do so.
- Once everything is added in and the mixture is smooth, transfer it to a medium sized greased baking tray.
- Bake at around 180C (a little on the low side of this perhaps) for 20-30 minutes.
- Rather than relying on timing, the brownies are cooked when a sharp knife poked into the middle comes out clean.