- 125 g unsalted butter
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 225 g golden caster sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to gas mark 4 / 180 degrees.
- Grease and line a deep baking tin.
- Chop the chocolate and add it with th butter in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Leave for 4-5 mins to melt and stir during time; remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
- Tip into the tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool in tin for 15 minutes.
- Cut the brownie into 24 squares and make sure it is completely cool before serving.