Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
NOT SURE WHERE THIS ONE CAME FROM BUT ITS GOOD.
Make and share this Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- MELT BUTTER, AND COCOA LOW HEAT.
- ADD SUGAR, EGG, VANILLA MIX.
- SIFT FLOUR, AND SALT ADD GRADUALLY MIXING WELL.
- POUR INTO A GREASED AND FLOURED 9 INCH PAN.
- BAKE 350 45-50 MINUTES COOL BEFORE CUTTING.
These are very moist and have a great flavor thanks to the butter. Delicious!
Incredibly easy and a great taste. Sprinkled a few choc chips on top just prior to removing from oven. Yumm!!
Yep they're good. Quick, Simple and Yummy. Thankyou Paul