Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This recipe came in the instruction manual for my Waffle Maker. YUMMMM
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cupp chopped nuts (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- powdered sugar (optional)
- melt chocolate and butter in microwave or stove on low, stir to combine and allow to cool a bit.
- in separate bowl mix together eggs and salt very well, mix in sugar and vanilla.
- combine egg mixture and chocolate mixture.
- add flour and nuts.
- add just enough milk to make a thick batter spoonable onto the waffle grid.
- scoop 1/2 cup of batter onto preheated waffle grid, close lid and bake until done.
- remove waffle, serve immediately. dust with powdered sugar for looks.