Peggy loves Dessert's Note:
This recipe came in the instruction manual for my Waffle Maker. YUMMMM
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1melt chocolate and butter in microwave or stove on low, stir to combine and allow to cool a bit.
- 2in separate bowl mix together eggs and salt very well, mix in sugar and vanilla.
- 3combine egg mixture and chocolate mixture.
- 4add flour and nuts.
- 5add just enough milk to make a thick batter spoonable onto the waffle grid.
- 6scoop 1/2 cup of batter onto preheated waffle grid, close lid and bake until done.
- 7remove waffle, serve immediately. dust with powdered sugar for looks.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Waffles from Chefs Choice International
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.7
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 150.6 mg
- Sodium 356.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 9.3 g