1/2 Photos of Brownie Turtle Cheesecake
1 hr 40 mins
This recipe is from the magazine put out by our electric co-op. The brownie crust is unique and so tasty. This is supposed to cool over night, but I always get impatient and just throw it in the freezer for an hour or so.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions using the oil, water, and egg. (Use whatever proportions your brownie mix calls for, that's just what mine called for!).
- 3Pour into a greased 9" springform pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- 4Allow to cool 10 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, melt the caramels and combine with the evaporated milk.
- 6Pour this mixture over the brownie crust and sprinkle with the pecans.
- 7Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing well.
- 8Add eggs, mixing by hand or on low speed until combined.
- 9Stir in melted chocolate.
- 10Pour into pan over pecans and bake 35-40 minutes or until center is set.
- 11Cool 10 minutes on a wire rack, then run knife along edge to loosen but do not remove sides of pan.
- 12Allow to cool completely, then chill overnight in fridge.
- 13Remove from pan just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Turtle Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 653.6
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.9 mg
- Sodium 341.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g