4 hrs 45 mins
This is a healthy treat for the summer! (I assume you can also substitute the normal stuff for the fat-free/sugar-free things, but I've been looking for a good low-fat/diet-friendly chocolate recipe so I keep it the same. (Cook time is for baking brownies, and prep is for refrigeration time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 7/8 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon dry instant coffee (dry)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (6 ounce) package toffee pieces (reserve 2 tbs for garnish)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed (3 1/4 cups)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare brownie mix as directed on package for 13×9-inch pan, using water, oil and egg product and stirring coffee into batter.
- 3Bake and cool as directed.
- 4Cut brownies into 1-inch squares.
- 5Place half of the brownie squares in bottom of 3-quart glass bowl.
- 6Prepare pudding mix as directed on package for pudding, using skim milk.
- 7Pour half of the pudding over brownies in bowl.
- 8Top with half each of the toffee bits and whipped topping.
- 9Repeat with remaining brownies, pudding, toffee bits and whipped topping.
- 10Sprinkle with reserved toffee bits.
- 11Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
- 12Cover and refrigerate any remaining trifle.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.4
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 273.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen fat-free whipped topping