Recipe by Lubie
WARNING: This stuff is rich and delicious. Prep time does not include brownie preparation, but does include chill time.
Top Review by Rachie P
This was indeed tasty but i felt the brownie flavor really got drowned out by the rich caramel. I found it over powering and i didn't even use a whole jar. Also i didn't use toffee bits because as i assembled it i was afraid it'd be too sweet. Maybe they were the key in brining together all the flavors. the mousse was delicious though!
- 1 box brownie mix (or you can use homemade)
- 1 jar caramel topping
- 12 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 4 -5 Skor candy bars (crushed)
- 1 package Dream Whip
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare chocolate mousse by making 1 envelope Dream Whip (follow package instructions.) Add box of chocolate instant pudding mix and 3/4 cup milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- DO NOT CHILL.
- Place half of brownies in a trifle bowl.
- Layer mousse, caramel, whipped cream, and toffee bits.
- Start with brownies again and layer each ingredient.
- Garnish op with chocolate curls and toffee bits.
- Chill 8 hours or overnight.