1/2 Photos of Brownie Trifle
WARNING: This stuff is rich and delicious. Prep time does not include brownie preparation, but does include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 box brownie mix (or you can use homemade)
- 1 jar caramel topping
- 12 ounces whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 4 -5 Skor candy bars (crushed)
- 1Prepare chocolate mousse by making 1 envelope Dream Whip (follow package instructions.) Add box of chocolate instant pudding mix and 3/4 cup milk.
- 2Beat until smooth.
- 3DO NOT CHILL.
- 4Place half of brownies in a trifle bowl.
- 5Layer mousse, caramel, whipped cream, and toffee bits.
- 6Start with brownies again and layer each ingredient.
- 7Garnish op with chocolate curls and toffee bits.
- 8Chill 8 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.7
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 431.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: