Recipe by buzzsau
Very thin, chocolately brownie! Makes a small pan of brownies and these are wonderful if you love brownies! You can also use margarine in place of butter but everything is better with butter. Also, I make this in a 9" round cake pan and just cut into wedges.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Definitely a winning recipe for us, but then we do love our brownies! Easy to make, too, which is a plus! At the end, howeveer, I used just a very, very light dusting of the powdered sugar! I look forward to making these the next time I host one of my monthly groups! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef event]
- 73.94 ml butter or 73.94 ml margarine
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 59.14 ml flour
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml nuts, chopped
- 0.25 ml salt
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Line bottom of a buttered 9" pan with wax paper and butter top of wax paper.
- In small saucepan, melt butter, remove from heat.
- Add cocoa and stir.
- Stir in sugar, beaten egg, flour, vanilla, pinch of salt and nuts.
- Spread in pan evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Don't burn.
- Let cool . Invert on cutting board and peel off wax paper. Sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar.
- Cut into wedges or however you like!