Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
Delicious Cheesecake with a twist. Enough chocolate to fill your craving and a different impressive idea.
- 1 (8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces, melted
- Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare basic brownie mix as directed on package; pour batter evenly into springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F 15 minutes.
- beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour over brownie layer.
- Spoon melted chocolate over cream cheese mixture; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate flakes.
VERY TASTY... USED THIS CHEESECAKE FOR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION..... ADDED CHOCOLATE GRANACHE WITH A WHISPER OF COFFEE LIQUOR.... GOT GREAT RAVES!!!
Found this recipe on Taste of Home. Wow. Super simple and really tasty. I topped mine with whipped cream. The recipe said whipped cream and chocolate kisses were optional, but I thought it had plenty of chocolate.
My daughter chose this for her 7th birthday cake- we all LOVED it. I think I may cut the chocolate down to 1/2 cup next time to get more "cheese" with every chocolate bite. Thanks for the great recipe!