Recipe by shanu Khemlani
Delicious Cheesecake with a twist. Enough chocolate to fill your craving and a different impressive idea.
- 1 (8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk chocolate pieces, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Prepare basic brownie mix as directed on package; pour batter evenly into springform pan.
- Bake at 350°F 15 minutes.
- beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour over brownie layer.
- Spoon melted chocolate over cream cheese mixture; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate flakes.