1/2 Photos of Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
1 hr 15 mins
shanu Khemlani's Note:
Delicious Cheesecake with a twist. Enough chocolate to fill your craving and a different impressive idea.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2Prepare basic brownie mix as directed on package; pour batter evenly into springform pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F 15 minutes.
- 4beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 5Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- 6Pour over brownie layer.
- 7Spoon melted chocolate over cream cheese mixture; cut through batter with knife several times for marble effect.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- 9Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.
- 11Decorate with whipped cream and chocolate flakes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.0
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 91.0 mg
- Sodium 246.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g