Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from a Smucker's packet. Walnuts in syrup can be used in place of the pecans.
- crisco nonstick cooking spray
- 19 1⁄2 ounces pillsbury brownie classics traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 11 3⁄4 ounces smuckers hot fudge topping
- 11 3⁄4 ounces smuckers caramel ice cream topping
- 5 ounces pecans in syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 6 jumbo muffin tins with crisco no stick cooking spray. Prepare box of brownie mix as directed on package, dividing batter among prepared muffin tins. Bake 325 for 42-45 minutes; cool.
- Pour hot fudge topping into 1 quart resealable freezer bag; microwave 20 seconds and knead. Snip small corner off bag.
- For each sundae, squeeze caramel sundae syrup onto center of dessert plate; place brownie in center. Coat one end of a few nuts from jar of pecans in syrup with hot fudge topping; place around base of brownie.
- Top brownie with scoop of vanilla ice cream. Drizzle generously with caramel and hot fudge topping, and place 2 nuts on top. Serve immediately.