Prep 15 mins
Cook 17 mins
I thought I would share some of my favorites.. These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 (1 ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 cups coffee
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix butter and chocolate in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stir constantly, until chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Dissolve coffee in the tablespoon of warm water and add to the chocolate mixture.
- In medium bowl add chocolate mixture, sugar, flour and eggs mix well.
- Spread onto a greased and floured 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until brownie begins to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool completely.
- Mix coffee with ice cream, stir until it's a soft serve.
- To serve, cut brownie into 12 wedges; top each wedge with ice cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over ice cream.