Recipe by D^Mouse
We used to have this when I was a kid all the time. I'm not sure where it got its name, maybe because of the browned ground beef? Anyway, it's fast, easy and tasty! If you don't have a favorite canned spaghetti sauce, you can always go the old fashioned tomato paste, tomato sauce, garlic powder, etc. route like my mom used to. Great with garlic bread!
Top Review by Canadian Jane
Very quick and easy. It reminds me of a recipe we used to eat when we camped as girl guides...we called it campfire stew. I pound of ground beef and a can of condensed vegetable soup. Very tasty and so so easy!!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 16 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 8 ounces frozen white corn
- 26 ounces canned spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook veggies half the time indicated on packages in microwave, enough so they aren't frozen anymore.
- Brown ground beef in medium pot and drain.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and veggies.
- Heat until the vegetables are to your liking, we prefer them firm so basically only takes until the sauce heats through.