Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
Yummy s'mores in a brownie form!! I just love the toasted marshmallow on top of each brownie square. This recipe is from Cooking Pleasures magazine.
Top Review by Maito
These were great! We used our own brownie, and tried it with and without the graham cracker. DH liked it better with and I liked it better without! The marshmallow is really the star here.
- 9 whole graham crackers, halved crosswise
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 35 marshmallows, regular size
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray bottom of a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange graham crackers over pottom of pan, overlapping slightly or breaking to fit if necessary.
- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, stir in sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in eggs until blended and smooth.
- Stir in flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon and gently spread batter over graham crackers.
- Bake 35-40 min or until top is just set and toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Heat broiler and place marshmallows on their sides evenly over top of the brownies.
- Broil for 30 sec to 2 min or until marshmallows are puffed and tops are golden brown.
- Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.