Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy s'mores in a brownie form!! I just love the toasted marshmallow on top of each brownie square. This recipe is from Cooking Pleasures magazine.
- 9 whole graham crackers, halved crosswise
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 35 marshmallows, regular size
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray bottom of a 13x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange graham crackers over pottom of pan, overlapping slightly or breaking to fit if necessary.
- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat, stir in sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in eggs until blended and smooth.
- Stir in flour.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon and gently spread batter over graham crackers.
- Bake 35-40 min or until top is just set and toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Heat broiler and place marshmallows on their sides evenly over top of the brownies.
- Broil for 30 sec to 2 min or until marshmallows are puffed and tops are golden brown.
- Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
These were great! We used our own brownie, and tried it with and without the graham cracker. DH liked it better with and I liked it better without! The marshmallow is really the star here.