Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Brownies baked on graham crackers and topped with toasted marshmallows!
- 9 whole cinnamon graham crackers, halved crosswise
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, cut up
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 1⁄2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 35 regular sized marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray bottom of 13X9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Arrange graham crackers over bottom of pan, overlapping slightly or breaking to fit, if necessary*.
- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until blended. Stir in eggs until blended and smooth; stir in flour. (Batter will be smooth, thick and shiny.) Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon and gently spread over graham crackers.
- Bake 35 to 40 minute or until top is just set and toothpick insered in center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Heat broiler. Place marshmallows on their sides evenly over top of brownies. Broil 30 seconds to 2 minute or until marshmallows are puffed and tops are golden brown. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.
- *Depending on the shape of your pan, you may have part of a graham cracker left over.