Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
If you are looking for a fancy way to serve a classic treat this summer make sure you check out this super simple Brownie Shortcakes recipe. All it requires is a brownie mix, some frosting (or Cool Whip Frosting is also delicious) and some fresh strawberries. Here's the recipe to help you stay on track!
- Start by slicing the strawberries and coating them in sugar, place in fridge to chill, this will give you a little bit of syrup on your strawberries. (You can also do this with out the sugar and just use fresh strawberries but you won't get the syrup.).
- Mix brownie mix per the recipe on the box.
- Bake brownies in mini cupcake pan or small cheesecake pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely, then layer brownies, icing, brownies, icing, and top with strawberries.