4 hrs 15 mins
Kitty Kat Cook's Note:
From the 2007 Pillsbury Halloween book, the chocolate was used to make a jack-o-lantern face! Cooling time and refrigeration time is reflected on total time. The cheesecake was great and the Jack-o-Lantern face looked super cute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Brownie Base
- 1 (1 lb) box dark chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water (or as called for on mix box)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (or as called for on mix box)
- 3 eggs (or as called for on mix box)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 10" springform pan with cooking spray. Make brownie batter as directed on box for basic recipe; spread in pan. Bake 24 to 28 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile in a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Beat in pumpkin until well blended. On low speed, beat in eggs 1 at a time, just until combined. Stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Reserve 1/2 cup of filling in small bowl. Pour remaining filling over baked brownie base.
- 3Stir melted chocolate in reserved filling; place chocolate in large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; cut off 1 corner of the bag. Pipe filling onto cheesecake to make swirls or shapes as desired.
- 4Bake 40-45 mins or until center is almost set. Cool 30 minutes Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cake. Cool 30 mins longer. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Pumpkin Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.6
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 129.7 mg
- Sodium 277.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g