Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is SOOOOO good!, I make this using my Kittencal's Extreme Chocolate Brownies but boxed is okay to use as long as it is a mix to fit into a 13x9 pan. Prep time does not include making the brownies, plan ahead this needs to chill for a few hours before serving
- 1 (20 ounce) packagechocolate brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped (or use one 8-ounce container Cool Whip frozen topping, thawed)
- 10 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (can use more if desired, or use grated chocolate)
- Make the brownies according to package directions add in the walnuts to the batter.
- Bake in a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; cool completely.
- In a bowl using an electric mixer at low speed beat the chocolate pudding mix with 1 cup half and half cream until smooth; let rest for 5 minutes, then spread on top of the cooled brownies.
- Spread the whipped cream or thawed Cool Whip on top of the pudding, then sprinkle with crushed cookies or grated chocolate.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
Very good and very easy to put together. Only change was I used 1% milk instead of half and half, its what I had on hand. Very good. Husband loved it.
This recipe is delicious but i wouldn't quite classify it as a pudding dessert because there wasn't hardly any pudding. Next time i'll double the pudding but that's my only complaint! Very rich and creamy, and hits the spot if you're having a chocolate craving :)