Recipe by HeatherN
This is a Pampered Chef recipe. It's brownie on top with a yummy gooey pudding layer underneath. Fantastic with homemade ice cream! Very popular at our house.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- For pudding, combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; pour into greased 8-inch square baking dish.
- For topping, combine sugar and cocoa in a small bowl; gradually stir in boiling water.
- Pour over pudding. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake 45 minutes. Topping will sink and the pudding will rise to the top.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream.