1 hr 20 mins
Ina Garten got this recipe from Anna Pump who owns Loaves & Fishes. I'm posting this for a Dear Friend who has a thing for Chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Lightly butter a 2-quart (9 x 12 x 2-inch) oval baking dish.
- 3Melt the 2 sticks butter and set aside to cool.
- 4Sift the cocoa powder and flour together and set aside.
- 5In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the eggs and sugar on medium-high speed for 5 to 10 minutes, until very thick and light yellow.
- 6Lower the speed to low and add the vanilla seeds or pure vanilla extract, framboise, and the cocoa powder and flour mixture.
- 7Mix only until just combined.
- 8With the mixer still on low, slowly pour in the cooled butter and mix again just until combined.
- 9Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared dish and place it in a larger baking pan.
- 10Add enough of the hottest tap water to the pan to come halfway up the side of the dish and bake for exactly 1 hour.
- 11A cake tester inserted 2 inches from the side will come out three-quarters clean.
- 12The center will appear very under-baked; this dessert is between a brownie and a pudding, it will be ooey and gooey good!
- 13If you wish to omit the framboise you could add coffee extract or cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 662.0
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.7 g
- Cholesterol 225.3 mg
- Sodium 77.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 66.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: