These are really quite a kid pleaser for parties. Don't even have to use paper plates here.
Make and share this Brownie Pops recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line a 13 X 9 inch pan with foil so foil extends over sides of pan.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Make brownie mix following package directions on box for a 13 X 9 inch pan.
- Cool completely for 1 hour.
- Place brownies in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil carefully.
- Peel foil from sides of brownies.
- Cut brownies into 24 equal sized squares (Each square should be about 1 1/2 X 3 1/4-inch).
- Gently insert sticks into each brownie, peeling foil from bars.
- Place on baking sheet and freeze 30 minutes.
- Pour chips into separate bowls adding 2 teaspoons shortening to each bowl.
- Microwave uncovered on high for about 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth.
- If necessary, microwave an additional 5 seconds at a time till smooth.
- Dip top 1/2 to 1/3 of each bar in either chocolate or white chocolate.
- Decorate with assorted candy sprinkles or decors.