Recipe by KaraRN
Saw this on Paula's party. Can't wait to try it! It looked very good (and sinful!)
Top Review by KillerTasteBuds
I made this for a dinner party last night and it turned out great. I only used bananas and strawberries and the chocolate syrup for the topings, and I thought that was just perfect. I might add nuts next time, but I think all the coconut and cherries and marshmellows might be too much. Anyway, got rave reviews, and will be making it again. Thanks.
- 1 (20 ounce) box fudge brownie mix (recommended Duncan Hines)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallows
- 10 ounces maraschino cherries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- whipped cream
- mint, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 15-inch pizza pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box. (the egg, water and oil are amounts used for Duncan Hines -- if using another brand, adjust accordingly)Pour onto prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and cool.
- Beat cream cheese while adding pineapple and sugar together in a bowl. Spread mixture over brownie crust. Arrange banana, strawberry slices, marshmallows, and cherries over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Add whipped cream on top and mint for garnish. To serve, slice as you would a pizza and enjoy!