Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Saw this on Paula's party. Can't wait to try it! It looked very good (and sinful!)
- 1 (20 ounce) box fudge brownie mix (recommended Duncan Hines)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallows
- 10 ounces maraschino cherries
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- whipped cream
- mint, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 15-inch pizza pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box. (the egg, water and oil are amounts used for Duncan Hines -- if using another brand, adjust accordingly)Pour onto prepared pan. Bake for 20 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and cool.
- Beat cream cheese while adding pineapple and sugar together in a bowl. Spread mixture over brownie crust. Arrange banana, strawberry slices, marshmallows, and cherries over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Add whipped cream on top and mint for garnish. To serve, slice as you would a pizza and enjoy!
I made this for a dinner party last night and it turned out great. I only used bananas and strawberries and the chocolate syrup for the topings, and I thought that was just perfect. I might add nuts next time, but I think all the coconut and cherries and marshmellows might be too much. Anyway, got rave reviews, and will be making it again. Thanks.
This is one delicious dessert. It is fun to make and fun to eat. All the stuff on it goes with the chocolate brownie crust. I love pineapple and cream cheese and the strawberries on it are so colorful. The whole thing spells "Y-U-M". Thanks for posting this recipe.
This was an okay recipe. We made it for my daughter's 1st birthday party. I wanted to make it for a group of people, so I wasn't stuck eating the whole thing myself. I don't know that I would make it again, as it wasn't that great. I did get quite a few good comments on it, but I just wasn't a huge fan.