Super delicious Brownie pizza
Make and share this Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate fudge frosting
- 3⁄4 cup chopped bite-sized chocolate piece
- hot fudge topping
- caramel topping
- Prepare Brownie Mix as directed on package.
- Spread onto greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes; cool completely.
- Spread with Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
- Arrange 3/4 cup chopped bite-sized chocolate candies over frosting.
- Heat toppings and drizzle over top of candy.