Super delicious Brownie pizza
Make and share this Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can chocolate fudge frosting
- 3⁄4 cup chopped bite-sized chocolate piece
- hot fudge topping
- caramel topping
- Prepare Brownie Mix as directed on package.
- Spread onto greased 12 inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes; cool completely.
- Spread with Chocolate Fudge Frosting.
- Arrange 3/4 cup chopped bite-sized chocolate candies over frosting.
- Heat toppings and drizzle over top of candy.
I used this as an idea and used what I had available to make a brownie pizza. I used a Ghirardelli mix (dark chocolate with chocolate chips) and skipped the frosting (brownies only need frosting if they aren't good to begin with IMO! :) ) and chocolate candies since the brownies had chips in them already. I drizzled with Kahlua Fudge Sauce and caramel sauce that I already had in the fridge. Sinfully delicious! Thanks so much for the fabulous idea!
THIS IS ILLEGAL!!! If it's not, it should be! My husband and I each had a slice, and decided we should give the rest to our daughter and her room mates, else we might kill ourselves! LOL. Yummy doesn't get yummier than this. My husband said he would like vanilla ice cream on it, too. (Maybe we'll have another couple slices. After all, we should look at all angles, right? Heh heh. ;) I was a bit worried that the brownie batter might puff up over the sides of the 12-inch pan, but it came out perfectly flat. What a wonderful recipe, and so easy! I'm so glad I picked this one as one of your recipes for PAC. Thanks, bab!