Recipe by mj Sergent
Can't wait to try this out...I've been wanting something with chocolate, marshmellows and peanut butter. This looks like it should do the trick! P.S. I made these and everyone one at work said they were fantastic! :)
- 1 (20 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup Reese's pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, water, oil, and egg. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 1 minute. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter in the pan and sprinkle with the candy coated peanut butter candies. Bake for about 18 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove and immediately sprinkle with marshmallows. Cool for 15 to 20 minutes then drizzle with caramel or butterscotch ice cream topping. Slice into wedges when cool.