Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This treat tastes best when served the day it is made.
Make and share this Brownie Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup reduced fat margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons nonfat milk
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips, coconut and nuts; set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate chips in the margarine over medium-low to low heat; cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the milk, baking mix, egg substitute and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla extract. Fold in the chocolate mixture; blend until smooth. Spread mixture onto prepared pan. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes until center is set. Allow to cool completely on wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat sugar, peanut butter, remaining vanilla extract and milk; spread over cooled brownie crust. Top with chocolate chips, coconut and pecans. Slice into wedges.
The brownie part was ok. I submitted a change as 1/2 cup baking mix was not enough. It was like soup. 1 1/2 cups bm was perfect. This is a good and tasty idea. But next time I'm gonna use a different brownie recipe. The peanut butter frosting was excellant!