Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love this recipe for brownie pie because its easy, the ingredients are usually on hand and its so delicious you are always pleased with the end result. You can eat it alone or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped walnuts, divided
- Preheat oven to 325°F Combine margarine, cocoa and sugar in a bowl; blend well. Add eggs 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add vanilla and flour mix until smooth. Add 1 cup walnuts and mix well.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until brownie pulls from the sides of the pie plate. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- Great served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
I really liked this Brownie Pie. Tastes very rich/dark. Served with Ice cream, it was wonderful.