- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cocoa
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 10 inch pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line 9-inch pie pan with pie crust dough.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the filling in the order as listed (use a whisk, then a spatula as to blend).
- Spoon filling into crust.
- Place pie on baking sheet and place in oven.
- Reduce heat to 350 immediately and bake pie until just set (30 to 35 minutes).
- Let pie cool.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream and a fudge sauce.
- Pie freezes up to 3 months.