- 3 (8 ounce) packagesjiffy fudge brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. grease a 9x13 pan.
- Mix together brownie mix, eggs, oil and water. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour 1/2 the batterinto pan.
- In a bowl beat peanut butter, butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add flour, vanilla and eggs. Beat till smooth.
- Spread peanut butter mixture on top of brownie mixture in pan.
- Spread remaining brownie batter on top and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven cool and cut into squares.