Kids love these, uhm so do the adults.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 3In a large bowl, combine the dry brownie mix, oil, water and eggs.
- 4Beat for 50 strokes with a spoon.
- 5Fill the lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 6Press 1 peanut butter cup into each cup until the top edge of the candy is even with the top of the batter.
- 7Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the brownies are set (do not overbake).
- 8Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pans.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Peanut Butter Cups
Serving Size: 1 (947 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g