Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Kids love these, uhm so do the adults.
Make and share this Brownie Peanut Butter Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry brownie mix, oil, water and eggs.
- Beat for 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Fill the lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Press 1 peanut butter cup into each cup until the top edge of the candy is even with the top of the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the brownies are set (do not overbake).
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pans.
These were a hit. I made them as a dessert for Easter dinner. I followed the recipe as written except I only got 12 muffins. Mine were done in 25 minutes. I loved that they were so easy to make.
Absolutely one of the easiest, and inexpensive desserts to make and always a hit!!!
Everyone loved them who tried them! Got lots of raves from the younger crowd, and the older folks had at least one too!