Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Kids love these, uhm so do the adults.
Make and share this Brownie Peanut Butter Cups recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl, combine the dry brownie mix, oil, water and eggs.
- Beat for 50 strokes with a spoon.
- Fill the lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Press 1 peanut butter cup into each cup until the top edge of the candy is even with the top of the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until the brownies are set (do not overbake).
- Cool for 10 minutes, then remove from the pans.
These were a hit. I made them as a dessert for Easter dinner. I followed the recipe as written except I only got 12 muffins. Mine were done in 25 minutes. I loved that they were so easy to make.
Absolutely one of the easiest, and inexpensive desserts to make and always a hit!!!
Everyone loved them who tried them! Got lots of raves from the younger crowd, and the older folks had at least one too!