Brownie - Peanut Butter Cake (By: Betty C)
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Grease dome pan and bottom of insert with shortening.
- Make brownie mix as directed on package using water, oil and eggs.
- Pour batter into dome pan to fill like; lock insert pan into place.
- Bake 35 - 40 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes; remove insert pan. Completely cool cake in dome pan before filling, about 1 hour. (For easier filling, freeze cooled cake 30 minutes if desired.).
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, peanut butter and powered sugar with spoon until smotth. Spoon mixture to top of cake.
- Invert cake onto serving plate. Microwave frosting as directed on tub. Pour frosting over entire cake. Decorate with confetti or sprinkles.