Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are a unique chewy tasty take on cookies
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup white sugar
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2.In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, oats, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix in the egg whites, syrup, and vanilla. Drop by spoonfuls on the prepared cookie sheet.
- 3.Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven.
These were pretty good. Although, I didn't think they were sweet enough, but we fixed that with a vanilla glaze!! Over all....good cookies that definitely remind you of brownies as they are baking.