Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Moist and rich...just the way they ought to be ;) I got this recipe from a DEAR friend named Anne :) THE WORLD THANKS YOU ANNE! :D
- 177.44 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml butter
- 59.14 ml chocolate chips
- 59.14 ml cocoa
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 9.85-14.78 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts (optional) or 118.29 ml pecans (optional)
- chocolate chips, for garnish
- chopped nuts (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In a small pot melt butter over low heat.
- Add chocolate chips and cocoa while stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat when chocolate chips are just about melted.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add in flour mixture and chocolate mixture alternately stirring just until blended.
- DO NOT OVERMIX.
- Spoon into well greased muffin tin or paper cups that have been lightly sprayed with oil.
- (muffins tend to stick).
- Sprinkle muffins with chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
These are yummy! I made them to take to a friend's house for dinner, and everyone loved them. I made mini-muffins and baked them about 15 minutes or so. Very yummy; I will DEFINITELY make these again. Thanks!!
I love when desserts can be made in muffin form and this was no exception. I used 3/4 cup of sugar and that seemed to be the perfect sweetness. I only got 7 regular sized muffins. They needed to be baked for 23 minutes.
These are so good. I made them in mini-muffin pans and they are wonderful! I followed the recipe exactly (except for bake time, of course, since I was making mini-muffins - It's been a couple of weeks since I made these, but I think I kept these in the oven around 12 minutes).