1/1 Photo of Brownie Muffins
Erica Vasta's Note:
Moist and rich...just the way they ought to be ;) I got this recipe from a DEAR friend named Anne :) THE WORLD THANKS YOU ANNE! :D
My Private Note
Large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- 3Set aside.
- 4In a small pot melt butter over low heat.
- 5Add chocolate chips and cocoa while stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat when chocolate chips are just about melted.
- 7In a large bowl combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- 8Add in flour mixture and chocolate mixture alternately stirring just until blended.
- 9DO NOT OVERMIX.
- 10Spoon into well greased muffin tin or paper cups that have been lightly sprayed with oil.
- 11(muffins tend to stick).
- 12Sprinkle muffins with chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- 13Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 127.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g